Saturday, January 22, 2011

Back to square one.

So, after five full days pull free I messed up and pulled some lashes out. Minimal damage, but still! I'm still hopeful that the NAC is working though. My urges have been almost non-existent, but everyone has set-backs. I guess I couldn't expect a miracle. As everyone knows as soon as you give into one pull you can't just do it once. So I kept going. But like I said it isn't THAT bad and I still have plenty of lashes coming in. It's just depressing. Seeing the days go by was nice.

But back to day one again starting now I guess. :/ Bleh, oh well I'll just have to keep trying.

Sorry for the short posts and my lack of them lately, I'm still feeling really bad. I'm getting a gallbladder scan this week to see if it's functioning properly, so we'll see how that goes.

Have a great night/day tomorrow everyone!


Savannah
A Trichy Life

2 comments:

  1. I'm researching disorders and I find this one highly interesting. I have one question, since you're mentioning that you're trying to use will-power to break the habit. Have you ever tried shaving and keeping the hair shaved by razor until you feel like you've broke the habit of pulling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anon.- I pull my eyelashes, not my hair. So that wouldn't be effective for me. I don't think that would work for a hair puller though, to be honest. You can't break the habit with nothing there, because there is nothing to let you break it. If I'm making sense. You can't NOT do something if it isn't there. I think the urge would come back as soon as hair re-grew. Feel free to ask any other questions you may have. :)

    ReplyDelete