Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hello all, and welcome!
This first post will be a tad brief, but I just want to summarize what this blog is and what it will be about. Trichotillomania (see my "What Is Trichotillomania?" tab!) is a disorder that is not often openly talked about, and I want to change that. I have had Trich for sixteen years personally, so I understand the struggles, embarrassment, and the frustration regarding the lack of medical knowledge about the disorder. I will try to post any and all of the latest treatments, tips, and ideas to beat the "trich monster" that we all know too well. Also, I want to provide support and information for families and friends of people who have Trich, and I will provide contact info to anyone who needs help with their own Trich journey, or that of someone they love. This blog will also contain pieces of my own journey, and I will post my struggles and accomplishments as I try to beat this disorder. I'm so excited to help anyone I can with this since I have never had help myself, and I hope this blog becomes a source of help and inspiration to anyone who needs it.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment