Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Video on Trichotillomania on ABC

Hey guys, this is going to be a short one tonight but I want you to check this out!



http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=4524355


I think ABC showed Trich in a better life in 4 minutes than TLC did in 15.. but that's just my opinion.


Anyway, I started NAC (see my last post for info) today. I got it at GNC for $13 (so it's sort of affordable. I got 60 600mg capsules, and I take two a day. So basically it's $13 a month. But if it helps my Trich, it's worth it for me. We'll see how that works, and I'll obviously keep you all updated! I have been pull-free for almost 48 hrs.



More to come soon!


Savannah
A Trichy Life

1 comment:

  1. Please tell me what NAC is. Thanks for sharing the link on ABC! Linda Wichelmann

    ReplyDelete